Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

If you go to http://www.mypelvichealth.org and click on find a provider; you can enter the state you live in and it will list the urogynecologists for that state (they are the specialists for pelvic floor prolapse). Good luck!
Sherrie Palm author, "Pelvic Organ Prolapse: The Silent Epidemic"

July 2, 2009 - 9:54am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy