Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Expert HERWriter Guide Blogger (reply to Anonymous)

Hi Anon - Thanks for writing to us, even though doing so must have been difficult for you. Yes, a neuropsychologist could be very helpful to you. You may want to contact your oncologist, or perhaps a local cancer support group, to get some recommendations in order to find a professional who's worked with others in your situation.

I wish you well, and hope you will keep us posted on what you do and how it goes for you. Two years is a very, very long time to be dealing with the issues you've been facing.

Take good care,

December 14, 2009 - 6:10pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy