Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Expert HERWriter Guide Blogger (reply to Anonymous)

Anon - You may want to see a neuropsychologist or you could contact your oncologist, or members of a local breast cancer support group, to get recommendations for professionals who's worked with others dealing with chemo brain. Let us know how this works out for you. Pat

October 22, 2010 - 4:45pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy