Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

EmpowHER Guest

About shoes: this is truly an individual consideration, as your feet are different from mine, are different from others. I have very high arches that need proper support, and I wear specific types of insoles or orthotics for different types of shoes. I highly recommend you see someone who specializes in fitting feet, e.g., a pedorthist or orthotist, or a specialist in sports medicine, if that's who you need. If you can avoid custom orthotics, which can be very pricey, you may be able to use off the shelf products designed for whatever your activity. Hope this helps.

October 4, 2014 - 11:44am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy