Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

I believe "Oil Pulling" is an effective method for conquering overrun bacteria in the mouth, while promoting a balance betweeen the good and bad bacteria. When I first tried oil pulling, I felt down right horrible! It pulls all the toxins from not only your mouth but other places in the body as well and the die-off symptoms I experienced were ruthless, to say the least. But that didn't deter me from doing it again. One of my friends who tried it actually spit some of the "contaminated oil" (the foamy oil you're left with after pulling it through your teeth 50 or so times) onto a glass slide and looked at it under a microscope! She said she felt sick to her stomache because she saw what appeared to be itty-bitty tiny parasites or little bugs of some sort moving around in the saliva/oil. I've also heard never to swallow it after it's been pulled because of the toxicity levels in pulled oil, and how toxic it can be if re-introduced back into the body in this form. I assume the affects of that would be similar, if not worse, to the die-off effects I initially experienced when I first tried oil pulling.

Amazingly Creepy to think about how much toxic bacteria is in not only our mouths, but throughout our entire bodies! and how 1 in every 5 people have parasites living in their intestines and don't even know it. This was a concern of mine because I had a tape worm as a child, as a result of eating raw bacon- so I began taking Oil of Oregano, which is known to excavate intestinal parasites via bowel movements and can clearly be seen in the stool, if you do in fact have them. If after a couple of weeks there are no sightings of parasitic activity in the stool, then you're one of the lucky 4 out of 5 people who doesn't have them. I am one of those lucky 4 out of 5 :-)

April 6, 2011 - 5:39am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy