Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

EmpowHER Guest

I was exposed to toxic mold in a basement apartment. I have respiratory problems and cough up mucu a lot. At one point I was coghingup some black, which the doctor later said it could be blood that had been sitting. They did a CT scan and it showed a little inflammation, and the brochiascopy results were that there wasn't any bacteria or infection. They have no knowledge of mold contamination so I still haven't gotten check to see if any mold is growing on my lungs. I have shrtness of breath and still coughing up mucus. Can you tell me what I should do.

January 27, 2010 - 6:19am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy