Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

It appears that your dentist is not in-tune with your medical conditions. I would seek advice from your medical specialist who may be able to refer you to a Dental treater who has experience with your long term health issues.

March 7, 2011 - 3:56am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy