Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Hi Anonymous

Have you been to a health care provider? You really need to be seen by a professional to determine exactly what is going on and to receive appropriate treatment. I suggest you see a pulmonologist ASAP. That is a lung doctor. Have you been diagnosed by a professional? Have you had xrays or CT? Are you on medication?

If you have not seen a physician, please do not wait any longer. If you have and already have a treatment plan, please share some more information if you are comfortable with that so we can point you in the right direction. Symptoms such as yours are not something to treat at home. Please seek professional care if you haven't already.

June 18, 2010 - 6:43am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy