Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Wow, ok i see that it might be a matter of serious attention, what would i need to go see,'?? like i just dont go in the ER and tell them that right i have to go to a specialistt on that??
would you be so kind to give me that guidance?? .. and just on the cont.. the swelling went down,, but i still have that rash sensation on my vagina it went from evrywhere on my vagina to just the hole, (im sorry i dont know the proper terminology) but its where my period comes out.. thats where its really hurting now... and i did start my period might that have anything to do with it???

July 5, 2010 - 3:47pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy