Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Expert HERWriter Guide Blogger

Bashful - You should see a gynecologist for this. Having your period start may or may not be related, and you still should have this checked out as soon as you can. Good luck! Pat

July 5, 2010 - 5:46pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy