Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Hi 54 youngster,
If it is an emergency situation, call 911. If you are experiencing symptoms that trouble you but don't seem life threatening, you should contact your doctor--they are there to provide care depending on your particular conditions. We are not doctors here who can give medical advice. We provide resources for helping you advocate for yourself. Please don't hesitate to get assistance for your illness.
Take care and please let us know what the doctor says about your condition. It may help someone else to know the warning signs.

August 4, 2010 - 8:57am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy