Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Hi Anonymous

Yes, there is the possibility that this could make everyone who ate it very sick. I suggest you call the Poison Control Hotline and read them the ingredients in the furniture polish to determine if you all will need treatment. For a poison emergency in the U.S. call 1-800-222-1222, American Association of Poison Control Centers.

Good luck.

August 30, 2010 - 6:48am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy