Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Hi Anonymous,
We are not allowed to give legal advice at EmpowHER. I can suggest you contact your local Labor Relations office, or talk with the human resources officer at your job. You can advocate for yourself by contacting one of these bureaus to get you started:
Good luck and thanks for your question.

September 24, 2010 - 1:12pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy