Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

(reply to kaykem)

Have you consulted with a gynecologist? That is your first step. You can have testing done to see where your hormones are, etc., and discuss fertility treatments or the best plan to help you conceive. We can't really diagnose or suggest treatment plans here.

Please see a gynecologist and an endocrinologist for diagnosis and a treatment plan. Good luck.

November 12, 2010 - 7:52am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy