Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Hi MissCC

I think you should see a doctor. If it was just sore, I might say wait and see, but because there is bleeding, you may have some torn tissue. In addition, since there was both vaginal and anal penetration and injury, I worry about infection if there are torn tissues.

My advice is see a doctor just to get checked out and because it is possible you will need treatment to prevent infection. Thank you for writing with this issue. I'm sure this happens to many women, and they are probably to shy too discuss it. Questions like this really help everyone.

Please let us know the outcome, and good luck to you.

November 12, 2010 - 7:07am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy