Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

I am in the same situation as you. Medication and therapy can help. I would suggest telling your family doctor or any medical professional what you are feeling and they can make suggestions to help. If you want to chat please contact me :-)

April 25, 2013 - 11:12am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy