Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

HERWriter (reply to Anonymous)

I don't know how you can find someone who knows more.  It sounds like you might need a short run of oral steroids if it is getting worse. 

Is there an allergist you can make an appointment with? That would be the type of doctor experienced with these kind of reactions.

Hope it settles down soon.


July 14, 2014 - 7:32pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy