Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Hi Anonymous,
Thank you for your question and for finding EmpowHER. I'm assuming when you say CP, you mean cerebral palsy? Is that correct? How old is your daughter? Do you have her in any programs for special needs children? Someone trained in teaching special needs children would be able to help you. The organization 4MyChild website (www.cerebralpalsy.org) has links for information and resources. Have you checked it out?
I realize this information may not be much help to you. If so, let us know how else we may be able to help you.

March 29, 2011 - 7:36am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy