Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Expert HERWriter

Hello Blossom,
It sounds like your father is off to a great start by going to therapy in addition to the medications. If you can find a naturopathic doctor in your area, I would recommend that you see them so they can provide specific advice for your father. You can go to www.naturopathic.org. The her guest also gave good advice about healthy diet and continuing therapy and exercise. Best Wishes to you and your father!

Dr. Dae

April 10, 2011 - 6:37am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy