Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

EmpowHER Guest

I have a friend that is living in an abusive relationship in Florida. She's to the point now that she stays in her bedroom 95% of the time. The problem is she can not afford to move to get away from him. So my question is, can she legally get him out of the house? I've tried to find information regarding this but I have come up with nothing. She does have a teenage son that is living in the home too and is desperate to fix this but just can't figure out how.

March 7, 2018 - 10:10am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy