Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Fluid in the fallopian tubes is called hydrosalpinx, and can be caused by chlamydia, gonorrhea, endometriosis, abdominal surgery or the use of IUDs.

You can read more about hydrosalpinx in this article: Fallopian tube problems.

October 30, 2011 - 11:00am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy