Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

You can settle this issue by getting the blood/saliva tests that was mentioned by Ms. Miller. She is correct. One of the tests is an FSH test, which gives you the level of "follicle stimulating hormone", which decreases in peri and menopause. I have been through all of this, and I am 59. I chose to use hormone replacement therapy - but do a lot of investigation on that path for yourself. This is a difficult "management" problem and you will hear a lot of approaches. What works for some will not work for others. Never, ever accept that you have to suffer. The right physician or nurse practitioner will find the way to make you better. (Personally, I prefer a woman practitioner to talk this over with.)

November 2, 2011 - 11:07am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy