Great suggestions! Also remember the importance of the sequence and food combinations you employ. Eat in order of digestibility.
You should eat the easiest to digest foods first in each meal, and slowly move towards the more complex. Think of a highway; if the slowest cars are in front they'll hold up the faster vehicles behind them and cause a traffic jam. The same goes for your food. Eat those fastest to digest first, and save the tougher to digest foods for the second half of your meal.
Here are the time sequences for different food groups:
• Water and juices: 20 to 30 minutes
• Fruits, smoothies, soups: 30 to 45 minutes
• Vegetables: 30 to 45 minutes
• Beans, grains, starches: two to three hours
• Meat, fish, poultry: three or more hours
Read the full article here >>>