Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Hi hleza,

Thanks for posting. Do you have a question about your open wound? Has it healed? You may have to be referred to a cosmetic surgeon by your primary care physician in order to close a hole that may have been left by the boil.

Keep us posted,


February 25, 2013 - 6:39am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy