Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

HERWriter (reply to Anonymous)

Hi Anon,

If your vision is okay and the irritation seems to be coming more from your eyelids rather than inside your eyes, I would start with the Dermatologist.  Ask the Dermatologist if he/she thinks you should also see a Ophthalmologist after they have had a chance to take a look at your eyes.   

Obviously, stop wearing the extensions. 

Let us know what you found out.

take care,


October 8, 2015 - 9:37am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy