Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Expert HERWriter Guide Blogger (reply to Bathsheva)

Your primary care or family physician should be able to order an imaging exam for you, such as an ultrasound exam, which will show if there are any tears or obstructions or other abnormalities that are causing your pain and provide you with a diagnosis.

November 12, 2014 - 6:32pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy