Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply


Hi Anon,


Thank you for sharing your question with the EmpowHER community.

How would you describe the pain?  Is it like a burning, aching or soreness?

Do you have any pain in your thigh area at all?

There is a condition called Vulvodynia which is chronic pain or discomfort in the vulva.

Here are 3 resources to help you further investigate:

What is Vulvodynia?

Finding Relief from Vulva Pain

Then there is this one.  Be sure to pay close attention to the What It Is Not section:

Vulvodynia Pain Society

You absolutely should get it checked, especially since you have a white patch area. Make an appointment to see your doctor soon. You need to know what it is and how to proceed in taking the very best care of yourself.

I hope this helps.

Be well,


April 14, 2015 - 3:03pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy