Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply


Hi, Anon.

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry your son is going through this.

This is something you need to speak to your son's doctor about. If you feel you need a second opinion from another doctor, you should do so. Most doctors will (or should) understand the need for a parent to do this. Otherwise, your doctor is the one to talk to about why your son is not getting better and what else can be done.

Keep us updated.


June 3, 2017 - 4:09am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy