Thank you for writing. Did you have a D+C for an ectopic pregnancy?
Any kind of surgery can (and very often does) cause changes in the bowel. Stress can be a cause too, particularly if you lost a pregnancy.
Symptoms of ovarian cancer are:
• A bloated or painful abdomen
• Pain in the pelvis, back or legs
• Constipation or diarrhea
• Excessive tiredness
• Wanting to urinate very frequently
• Heavier than normal periods
• Bleeding in between periods or bleeding after the menopause
If you have any of these symptoms you should see your doctor. There are often other causes and it may not be cancer but a doctor will be able to rule out the possibility if that is the case.