Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Expert HERWriter Guide Blogger

Hi Anon -

It's very understandable that you're worried - you know your body better than anyone else and clearly are experiencing some odd symptoms. It would be good to call your gynecology practice or other health provider to discuss your symptoms and see if you should come in for an exam or other support. While ectopic pregnancies (the fertilized egg implants outside the uterus) are not common, they are a serious concern when they do exist, so please make a call right away to get answers from the experts who can best help you. Hope all goes well.



May 30, 2018 - 5:12pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy