Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

HERWriter Guide

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing!

Your family (internist) doctor is the best place to start. He or she will refer you to a neurologist who specializes in Lewy Body Dementia. Ask for a few names so you can research them (your doctor can help) and choose the one you feel is the best choice.

We wish you the best,

July 25, 2019 - 10:19am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy