Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

HERWriter Guide (reply to Catherine Taylor)

Hi Catherine

My advice is for you to see your gynecologist as she/is a specialist in reproductive health. Schedule as soon as you can as it may take a couple of days to see her/him. It's important your follow up is within a week or so of the rupture to make sure you are recovering properly.

Keep us posted and good luck-

September 25, 2019 - 3:26pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy