Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

(reply to Helena)

Hi, thanks for your reply. I’m aware they are not MD but contacting the state medical board or board of chiropractor examiners as you’re saying is it reasonable and the right way to deal with such thing? Through this I’m able to report the doctor without paying for anything? Please let me know soon.

November 18, 2019 - 8:57pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy