Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

What a great advocate you are! You may find someone at the following organizations that can help your friend address her issue with peeing all the time. They might be able to make a recommendation for doctors in your area:

American Urogynecologic Society
2025 M Street, NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: 202–367–1167
Email: ]]>[email protected]]]>
Internet: www.augs.org

American Urological Association
1000 Corporate Boulevard
Linthicum, MD 21090
Phone: 1–866–RING–AUA (746–4282) or 410–689–3700
Email: ]]>[email protected]]]>
Internet: www.UrologyHealth.org

National Association for Continence
P.O. Box 1019
Charleston, SC 29402–1019
Phone: 1–800–BLADDER (252–3337) or 843–377–0900
Email: ]]>[email protected]]]>
Internet: www.nafc.org

The Simon Foundation for Continence
P.O. Box 815
Wilmette, IL 60091
Phone: 1–800–23–SIMON (237–4666) or 847–864–3913
Email: ]]>[email protected]]]>
Internet: www.simonfoundation.org

Has she talked to her primary care physician yet?

May 31, 2008 - 4:26pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy