Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Expert HERWriter Guide Blogger

Anon - This can be caused by a medical condition known as urinary retention. It's more common in men than in women, and is very real. Left untreated, this can lead to additional issues, so you need to see your healthcare provider. You may be referred to a urologist, which is a doctor who specializes in treating urinary tract issues. The following link provides a lot of good information that will help you better understand this and prepare for your appointment. Thanks for writing and looking out for your health!

January 18, 2011 - 5:38pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy