Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I have been trying to get pregnant for the past six years, I am only 24 years old , I have even went to the extremes of having a HCG Exam , my doctors have always told me, my hormones are normal and the x-ray of my follopian tubes and uterus came back

By Anonymous October 27, 2011 - 4:01pm
Rate This

Perfect I have no idea what could be wrong with me, the only thing that has come back a little abnormal is just my testosterone level, and that was just only slightly off, if the doctors are saying they have no idea what can I do?

Add a Comment1 Comments

- Have any of your doctors referred you to a Fertility Specialist?
- Have any of your doctors recommended testing your partner for fertility issues?

Please let us know how these next steps go, and how else we can help!

October 30, 2011 - 1:56pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Infertility / Fertility

Get Email Updates

Infertility / Fertility Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!