A feeling of relief
If hot flashes are getting in the way, your doctor may prescribe you an estrogen therapy to treat them.
New prescription Minivelle™ (estradiol transdermal system), the planets smallest estrogen therapy patch, offers effective relief from moderate to sever hot flashes and night sweats due to menopause. Minivelle™ comes from the same manufacturer as Vivelle-Dot®.
Minvelle™ also offers these features:
- Is 34% smaller than Vivelle-Dot®, and the 0.0375 mg/day dose is about the size of a dime
- Stays in place even when you shower and exercise
- Comes in a round shape to help prevent lifting or snagging associated with everyday wear
- Causes almost no skin irritation and leaves almost no sticky residue behind
- Only needs to be applied twice a week
Only your doctor can decide if an estrogen therapy is right for you. So talk to your doctor about prescription Minivelle™ today!
Visit www.minivelle.com for more information on prescription Minivelle™, and learn how you can SAVE BIG on this small patch.*
* For eligible patients only. Restrictions may apply. See offer for the full terms and conditions.
MINIVELLE™ (estradiol transdermal system) is a prescription medicine patch that contains estradiol (an estrogen hormone). MINIVELLE is used to treat moderate to severe hot flashes due to menopause.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION