EmpowHER Guest

Hi. I am looking for information and medical Dr's who will do PRP, the platelet rich injection therapy that has been used for joint pain and degeneration. Are there any Orthopedic Dr's in the ...

AzDaisy commented on Anonymous' post PRP for degenerative knee and meniscus tears