Mep services Features
The object can be designed not only in 3D format, but also transferred to the virtual added reality format. With the help of special glasses, you can view the object in detail to the smallest detail, you can place it on the ground in real size and take a tour inside.
The added reality format is used for the following purposes:
- Presentation of the project at exhibitions and forums
- Presentations for owners, investors and creditors
- Visual detailed representation of the object in accordance with the project, placement on the ground, convenient approval and adjustment process
Using BIM technologies (Building Information Modeling) has the following advantages:
- Managing the lifecycle of an object at all stages of its existence:
from a conceptual model to dismantling and estimating the volume of construction debris
- Collection and comprehensive processing of all building information in a single information model:
architectural and design, technological, economic, operational
- Storing all operational information:
the BIM model includes actual information about suppliers of equipment and materials, terms of commissioning, data on warranty obligations, and so on.
The company constantly studies the market situation, cooperates with the world's leading manufacturers and, thanks to its professionalism and experience, offers optimal equipment, taking into account the individual characteristics of the project.
EQUIPMENT SUPPLY MANAGEMENT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Distribution of goods by groups and priority, formation of packages
- Integration and differentiation of the product range by package
- Linking design, delivery, and construction schedules
- Conduct of tender procedures and administration of contracts:
- Evaluation of equipment by technical, technological and commercial components
- Development of contracts based on technical and technological characteristics
- Ensuring transparency of tender procedures
- Quality and configuration control
- Control at all stages of production
- Control of transmission and approval of technical documentation
- Control at the stage of equipment acceptance
CONSTRUCTION AND INSTALLATION WORKS
Many years of general design experience and a highly professional team allow the company to guarantee the implementation of turnkey projects of any complexity in a short time and with the use of the most innovative technical solutions.
The company operates in the following areas:
- Construction of turnkey facilities under the EPC scheme (fixed cost)
- Construction of related infrastructure facilities
- Department construction - from survey to launch, including design, delivery, QMS, NDP
- Comprehensive supply of equipment, start-up and adjustment
- Supervising installation works and carrying out commissioning activities for putting the office into operation
- Conducting a comprehensive testing and reaching the design indicators
For operational construction management mep services an active headquarters is created with the involvement of qualified specialists in all necessary areas, working according to Project Management Professional standards.
Areas of project implementation management:
- Design, construction, supply, installation and commissioning supervision management
- Resource management
- Financial control
- Time and quality management
- Risk management
The result is not just a functioning enterprise, but a profitable high-tech business that meets all modern international standards.