National Bubble Bath Day is January 8. It's a great reminder of the simple relaxing pleasures in life. If you are a single woman or part of a couple, a bubble bath is a great way to relax or have a quiet intimate moment.
A bath allows you to slow down and relish the warm fragrant waters. As a child, perhaps you saw the Mr. Bubble commercials and may have even experimented with the liquid or powder product for clean-up time in the tub.
As adults, many of us have forsaken this ritual for the sake of saving time and water.
So, if you feel like celebrating National Bubble Bath Day or want to enjoy this bygone ritual, here are some easy tips.
For a single occupancy bath:
• Run a luxurious bubble bath when you get home.
• Tie your hair up in a bun.
• Avoid drying out your skin by adding a bit of oil to the water (baby oil is fine).
• Light some candles for ambiance.
• Grab a magazine or a book.
• Roll up a small towel and use as a neck pillow.
• Grab a glass of wine or other beverage of your pleasure.
For those who are looking for some extra Bathtub Boogie tips, courtesy of Cosmopolitan Magazine, feel free to click on the link for some added adventure.
If you want to involve a special someone with a surprise soapy and romantic night, here are some tips for a night of romance and bubbles. This may require some preplanning for a relaxing and enjoyable night.
• Invite your guest via text or sent an email invitation. Use your creativity.
• Purchase or make your own bath fizz bombs (easy instructions below).
• Run a hot bath and add your bubbles of choice (bath fizz, bubble bath, or a homemade recipe).
• Light a large, fragrant candle.
• Don’t forget two glasses of wine.
• Have towels ready to dry off your partner after the bath.
• Enjoy and chillax.
Here is a recipe for making your own foaming bath bombs. For an easy follow recipe click here.