Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply


Hi Anonymous,
I am so sorry to hear about your situation, struggle to get proper medical care for your son and your family's financial difficulties.

I have a few suggestions to seeking financial assistance with your medical expenses
Nevada Department of Health and Human Services Division of Welfare and Supportive Services
Nevada County Health & Human Services Agency
Your church or local community charities for financial assistance opportunities or organizing a fund raiser to help your family
Has your son applied for Medicaid-since he is disabled and unable to be employed?
I removed your personal information to protect your privacy and to follow our privacy policy.

March 31, 2011 - 5:01pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy