Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply


Hi Anonymous,
I can appreciate your confusion in deciding what to do and what the right treatment would be. Not having health insurance is definitely an impediment. I suggest that you make an appointment to be examined and evaluated by an orthopedic surgeon. Ideally, a specialist associated with a hospital such Hospital for Special Surgery in Manhattan would be the best person to see. I know all to well how expensive medical care is, but your health is at stake. Wishing you only the best.

July 29, 2011 - 4:49pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy