Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply


You need advice from someone that you can talk with, face to face. Making a diagnosis over the internet would be a disservice to you and unethical of me.

Choose a health care professional that you trust. This can be your family doctor. Your doctor may refer you to a psychologist or well trained counselor, who can help you.

With a diagnosis, you can get proper therapy.


December 19, 2011 - 7:07pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy