Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Guide (reply to blossomt)

Hello blossomt,

The answers and definitive guidelines that you are looking for need to come from your orthopedic surgeon and medical doctor. Your doctors know your condition and how much activity is safe for you right now. It is important that you tell your doctors that you are having back and neck pain that is worse than the knee pain. Give them both a call.


December 28, 2012 - 5:48pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy