Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply


Hello Liddylulu,

I can appreciate your concerns and reservation about going away on vacation without really knowing if what your are experiencing is something of concern or not.

Are you under the care of a cardiologist or a primary care physician?

If I were you, I would consult a cardiologist. Without an electrocardiogram, I cannot tell you what the flip flops and flutters are. My experience as a critical care nurse leads me to guess that these sensation can be premature atrial contractions (PACs), premature ventricular contractions (PVCs) or short runs of premature ventricular tachycardia, which is more serious.



May 27, 2013 - 5:37pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy