Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply


Hello Anonymous,

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to our community.

Quite honestly, I have no idea why you are feeling this way.

Consider scheduling an appointment with your primary care physician.

With an EKG, your doctor can see if there are any irregular heartbeats or changes in your cardiac function.

With a breast exam, your doctor can detect any lumps or changes that might be causing you pain.

Keep us updated,

July 19, 2017 - 8:34am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy