Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

about nasal disorders

By Anonymous November 5, 2012 - 3:10am
Rate This

I am suffering from cold since last 12-13 years.. Now it has increased.. Due to it my head always pains so i can't concentrate on my studies. So please tell me that which treatment i should do, Ayurvedic or Medical...

Add a Comment1 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

Hi Anon,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  We can't tell you which treatment you should do.  You need to see a ENT or Otolaryngology and explain how you feel and your symptoms.  He will perform different type of tests, to know the cause of your nasal problem.



November 5, 2012 - 4:20am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Emotional Health

Get Email Updates

Emotional Health Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!