My daughter is 9mths pregnant. Her due date is Nov. 4th., 4 days from now. Lauren is 5ft. tall. The baby is over #8 and 20in. I had two c-sections and her grand-mother had two c-sections. The dr. first said she would not let her go past her due date. Now, she wants her to wait 10days past her due date b/c that is when she will be on duty to induce if needed. Lauren has been 1/2 centimeter for 3wks. The dr. says she can't tell by doing an ultra-sound how big the baby's head is and if she will be able to deliver the baby naturally w/her hip size. I had an x-ray 28yrs. ago that showed that I would have a problem having a natural birth, and I wasn't even pregnant at the time of the x-ray. So could Lauren find this out now? I am concerned that she is too small for a natural delivery if the baby keeps growing. I would like to avoid a c-section for her if at all possible...and definitely not cause the baby any stress. I would appreciate your opinion. What precautions can Lauren take to help deliver a healthy baby.