Can't get the weight , menopause and meds ,how do I get it off

I have gained 30 pounds since menopause, I am also on seizure meds, I've talked to my Dr. she just shrugs, won't give me anything for symptoms of menopause. My specialist for my seizures of coarse has no answer for me. I am really disgusted with my weight gain and self conscience.
Sandy N

Hello. Thank you for your post.

The hormonal changes of menopause might make you more likely to gain weight around your abdomen than around your hips and thighs. Aging, as well as lifestyle, certain medications, and genetic factors, can also contribute.

Some thing that can help:
Eat more protein. (Protein keeps you full and satisfied, increases metabolic rate and reduces muscle loss.)
Eat foods high in soluble fiber.
Drink green tea.
Avoid foods high in fat and sugar.

More information here:

Menopause Guide