Q: 

Could I be pregnant if his penis touched my vaginal area for like a second?

By March 4, 2012 - 11:27am

Me and my boyfriend were fooling atound and he didn't rub his penis on my vagina or anything, but it was around there for a short period of time(I think). For a couple seconds at the most. Because we were going to have anal sex, but he mistakingly put his penis around my vaginal area for a couple seconds then he immediately removed it because I was scared. Are there any chances of me being pregnant? My boyfriend claims his penis was not around my vaginal area but im not so sure. Im scared. Please help me asap

Anonymous

Hlo mam
Me & my girlfriend spent some quality tym but in that tym i just rubbed my penis on her vagina & for about 5 seconds it was in her vagina too ... i just gave her unwanted 72 the next morning after breakfast .. & at that day she had fever or cold with headache is there any chance of getting her pregnant. .. i didn't ejaculate in her vagina bt i doubted if there is precum on my penis ... plz help us asap ...

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello.

Unless you had sex (intercourse) and ejaculate entered her, there was no reason for her to take emergency contraception. Only you know what you did. You should practice safe sex and use a condom during any contact like this. ECP can cause side effects. Be sure she reads the information that came with the pills so she knows what to expect..

Helena

(reply to Helena)

I was not sure about my precum that's why i gave her the pill & also we don't want to take another risk ... So is there any chance of getting her pregnant?

Guide (reply to Varun sharma)

Hello.

Pre-ejaculate fluid in itself does not contain sperm. Sperm can be picked up the urethra if a man has not urinated since ejaculation. But once he urinates, any sperm would be flushed out. It's highly unlikely to become pregnant from pre-ejaculate, with or without taking ECP.

Helena

(reply to Helena)

So that means she will not get pregnant.

Anonymous

If i gave him a bj before hand and as we are trying to get into position to do anal and he touches there for a split second and i wait until after anal to rub it dry on my vagina then could i get pregnant even if he didnt have any sperm on it?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello.

If there was no ejaculation on or within your vagina there is no risk. Only you know what happened. For future, insist on a condom for any type of penetration (and for your health) as accidents can easily happen.

Helena

Anonymous

So that means she is not become a pregent

It's very unlikely, no. We don't guarantee questions about pregnancy.

Anonymous

Hello, I inserted the tip of my penis into my partners vagina for like 5 seconds and there was much little pre-cum. I want to know what can happen