Could I be pregnant if his penis touched my vaginal area for like a second?

By March 4, 2012 - 11:27am

Me and my boyfriend were fooling atound and he didn't rub his penis on my vagina or anything, but it was around there for a short period of time(I think). For a couple seconds at the most. Because we were going to have anal sex, but he mistakingly put his penis around my vaginal area for a couple seconds then he immediately removed it because I was scared. Are there any chances of me being pregnant? My boyfriend claims his penis was not around my vaginal area but im not so sure. Im scared. Please help me asap

I had foreplay with my gf in 3 month ago but in 2 month there was bleeding 3-3 days but in march till today no bleeding is there is chance that she is pregnent.
She had done her adominal ultrasound on 9 January but there was uterus as normal in size report was normal.

Foreplay can't get a person pregnant and since your girlfriend had her period since, she is not pregnant. She is late for other reasons including stress or lifestyle changes.

Mam is there is any chance of pregnancy if on dec 17 my penis get touch vagina and suddenly i get ejaculated but came down i was doubt that if some sperm touch her vagina wall
It was done in dec 17 and in jan 8 she has bleeding for 4 days dont know that was period or not and her bleeding came in 10 feb and today 10 feb no bleeding came. Is there is chance is is pregnant.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You have been helped on this subject before. A condom should be used when you engage in any genital touching as accidents can easily happen. We can't say why her period is late. This can happen for many reasons. If she had bleeding in Jan and February, she is having her periods. If she is concerned, a pregnancy test can be taken to ease her mind.

Hi mam me and my girlfriend lying in bed that time accidentally my penies touch her vagina surrounding and my pre cum came there also still she have 30 days 5 weeks also still no periods came is she pregnant?

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing.

A person can accidentally bump into someone but a person can't accidentally touch his penis to someone's vagina.

Pre-ejaculate itself does not contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if a man ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time. A woman would also have to be ovulating and engage in unprotected intercourse with ejaculation.

Use a condom when engaging in this kind of foreplay.

Hi .my penis touched the vaginal opening of my gf ..is there a possibility of getting pregnant? ..pls help us asap..

On 17 dec I and my gr has not sex but try to rup her vagina for 2-3 sec suddenly h feel ejaculation and i stopped doing this but i am in doubt if spearm touch her part is there is any chance of pregnancy pls let me confirm
She has next peroid date was 3 january but it came in 6 january for normal 4 days.
Today it is 26 jan pls confirm me is any chance if pregnancy exists
I now become 2 month of happing this.

Hello Anon
There is no risk of pregnancy if she had a period.

Mam please confirm me from this situation as 17 dec we had touch genital and in 7 jan to 11 jan she has bleeding her laat period was on 3 dec bleeding 3 dec to 7 dec.
Whether it was period as come in 7 jan to 11 jan.
Any chances of pregnancy as she some time feel headache.